Pixiu | Special Edition Golden Gold
*** Pre-order ***
The set of Pixiu comes with 2 Designs
- Pixiu Midnight – Wealth and prosperity will flow in. Prevent money from flowing out.
- Pixiu Burgundy – Wealth and prosperity will flow in. Prevent money from flowing out.
Pixiu – The god of wealth who is a famous for attracting richness and good fortune to home and businesses.
Pixiu (貔貅) is one of the five auspicious animals of traditional Chinese culture. Embodied with a dragon head, lion body and paw. Besides having a beard under its chin, it also has wings at both sides with flying abilities. It is believed that it has the capability to draw wealth from all directions and it doesn’t have any anus, which signifies that it only allows money to roll in and prevent them from flowing out. Pixiu crave the smell of gold and silver and also like to bring money to their masters.
In Chinese mythology, the Dragon King has nine children and Pixiu Is is one of the nine. Dragons are believed to have supernatural power in changing the weather and ruling the oceans so it is very natural that its sons are all powerful. In Chinese people’s minds dragons are a symbol of power and dignity. The Chinese saying “Touch Pixiu once good luck comes, twice money rolls in, and thrice promotion all the way up.”
- Guaranteed with World Design Award, Demark Award 2019
- Made from Korean nylon, durable, can wear anytime even in water, can be worn daily
- Scalable and unisex
- All of our bracelets are sacred by cleansing all the negative energies and activating the blessing one by the process of chanting the mantra
- For 1,890 baht each
- Some of the payment will be provide for the charity
- Instagram/Facebook/LINE: @ravipajewelry #ravipareminder
How to order
Step 1: Select Amulet Bracelet that you want
Step 2: Select Bracelet Design
If you want to improve other aspects of your life, it is recommended to wear 2-3 Amulet Bracelets together.
There are limited amount of our Amulet Bracelets!
♡ Contact/Order Online at LINE: @ravipajewelry (with@at the front) or Click
♡ Tel. 090-919-9295
♡ RAVIPA Flagship Store Suanluang Square (Chula16)
Free parking g.co/kgs/Sp2tdN
♡ Gaysorn Village FL. 2 (In front of Leica)
♡ CentralWorld FL. 3 (Near Baan Ying restaurant)
♡ Central Eastville FL. 1 (In front of Muji)
♡ Central Ladprao FL. G
♡ 8 Thonglor FL. G