“...Always worship Ganesha first before beginning any new ventures or worshiping any other deities…”
Ganesha is one of the most widely worshiped deities in Hinduism. He is known as a god of success, wisdom, remover of obstacles, and creativity.
Ganesha Phatarnphorn’s blessings are associated with the following five aspects:
- Work: Ganesha Phatarnphorn will bless you with success in work, career development, and help remove obstacles from your path.
- Wealth: Ganesha Phatarnphorn will bless you with a prosperous life and success in business.
- Love: Ganesha Phatarnphorn will bring you true love and enduring love.
- Health: Ganesha Phatarnphorn will bless you with good health and longevity.
- Family: Ganesha Phatarnphorn will bring happiness and harmony to your family.
If anyone desires to start worshiping Ganesha, Ganesha Phatarnphorn is the first to be worshiped. Ganesha Phatarnphorn will bless you with success and blissfulness. Besides, in Hinduism, they believe that Tuesday and Thursday are considered highly auspicious days to worship Ganesha. Thus, if anyone worships Ganesha with their pure heart on these days, he will surely bring success and happiness to their lives.