*** Pre-order ***
Mazu – The goddess of the sea who signifies a spirit of integrity, benevolence and love.
Mazu (媽祖) is one of the most loved of all goddesses in Chinese mythology and is known as Ma-Tsu who is the daughter of the Dragon and the Empress of Heaven.
Mazu (媽祖) is one of the most loved of all goddesses in Chinese mythology and is known as Ma-Tsu who is the daughter of the Dragon and the Empress of Heaven. Mazu is said to be guarded by two demons Qianliyan (eyes that can see one thousand miles) and Shunfenger (ears that can hear the wind). Before they became her protectors, both Qianliyan and Shunfenger had asked for Mazu’s hand in marriage. Mazu agreed but only under the condition that they defeat her in combat. During the ensuing battle she easily subdued both demons with her superior martial arts skills and with the help of a magic silk scarf that blew sand into their eyes, effectively blinding them. Instead of marrying her, Qianliyan and Shunfenger vowed to serve as her guardians and to never leave Mazu’s side who was once the female shaman Lin Mo (Mazu) was led by the great and abiding love for her people. Mazu will also help people overcome hardships during sea voyages. Moreover, she signifies a spirit of integrity, benevolence and love.
The set of Mazu comes with 3 Designs
- Pink Agate
- Tiger’s Eye
1. Jade – Attracting stability and growth. Protecting you from any harm. The Chinese believe that wearing the green jade will bring you wealth and prosperity.
2. Pink Agate – Balancing the yin and yang energy. Make you feel peaceful and more focused. It also boosts your confidence, makes you feel calm, and enables you to be vigorous.
3. Tiger’s Eye – Consist the power of the third eye. It will enlighten you and make you farsight and focused. It also supports your concentration and consciousness which leads to well decision making. This gemstone also attracts wealth and prosperity to the holder.
- Guaranteed with World Design Award, Demark Award 2019
- Made from Korean nylon, durable, can wear anytime even in water, can be worn daily
- Scalable and unisex
- All of our bracelets are sacred by cleansing all the negative energies and activating the blessing one by the process of chanting the mantra
- For 1,890 baht each
- Some of the payment will be provide for the charity
- Instagram/Facebook/LINE: @ravipajewelry #ravipareminder
- A part of our profits will be donate to the people in need.
- Find our RAVIPA reminder review at #ravipareminder & #ravipareminder_review
Click here to learn more about the inspiration of the collection.