A collaboration of RAVIPA X 137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok, a five-star small luxury hotel, creates an exquisite afternoon tea set under the concept of “Have a Blessed Path” that will take you to indulge in the heavenly delicious taste, which is meticulously prepared by experienced chefs. Also, every creative bite complemented with the meaningful symbols from RAVIPA, which is like a felicitous journey filled with happiness, love, and luck.
This afternoon tea set features a premium selection of fine teas and exclusive menu, from a delightful small bite to a sweet treat consisting of;
- The Butterfly - a sea crab, basil and tomato choux, representing amelioration of the heart leading to a restart of sincere love.
- The Horseshoe - a pork and avocado mini burger, representing collecting positive energy and eliminating negative energy.
- The Clover - a salmon and cucumber sandwich roll topped with salmon roe, representing luck and opportunity for fulfilling and preparing in every part of life.
- The Whale Tail - a parmesan cheese, ham and apricot quiche topped with caviar, representing the strength and the way of success.
- The Feather - a white chocolate truffle, representing wisdom and enlightenment, overcoming any obstacles.
- The Golden Fish - a passion fruit mousse with watermelon jelly, representing the symbol of fertility eternally.
- The Wishbone - a green tea mousse with caramel, representing a guideline magnifying a successful life.
- The Heart - a coconut and chocolate crumble parfait, representing a life without love is an empty meaningless one
- The Infinity - a rose lychee macaron, representing a reminder of infinite fortune.
The “Have a Blessed Path” is presented on a RAVIPA’s Infinity symbol afternoon tea stand to give all the good meaning to you in every detail.
Anyone who is interested in fulfilling the good meaning of life with our special afternoon tea set could visit 137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok from 4 August 2023 to 28 February 2024, from 12.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
For reservation, please call 02 079 7000 or contact at LINE Official Account (@137pillarshotels)