The data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter and open a support ticket or enter information on our site.
What personal information do we collect from people that visit our website?
We may collect the following data through this website or through third parties:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Cookies and usage data
How do we use your information?
We require your information for the following reasons:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To allow us to service you better in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer promotion, survey or other site features.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with customers after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a User places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser, capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save User’s preferences based on previous or current site visit activity for future visits to provide you improved services.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features won’t affect the User’s experience which make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party links on our website. Links appearing on the website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by Annalinar of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier.
These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for Users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding User interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Facebook permissions asked by this Application
This Application may ask for some Facebook permissions allowing it to perform actions with the User’s Facebook account and to retrieve information, including personal data, from it. This service allows this Application to connect with the User’s account on the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc.
The permissions asked are the following:
By default, this includes certain User’s data such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the friends, are also available. If the User has made more of their data public, more information will be available.
Provides access to the ‘About Me’ section of the profile.
Provides access to the birthday.
Provides access to the User’s primary email address.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.